Thursday, March 29, 2012

March: Things I love

I wanted to share a bunch of good finds and things I've been using and loving this month!


I have been searching for good quality face paints forever, and I've finally found them! These are from Michael's and the original price is $19.99, but every week there is a coupon for any item 40% off (sometimes more) so I waited until I got one to get these. My daughter asks all the time if she can get her face painted at disneyland, but its $18!!! so I thought we could buy it and do it as much as we want! The little pods are small, but you don't need a lot.. you add a bit of water to a brush and you are ready to go. I absolutely love them.

Going back to my Revlon photo ready. It really has to be one of the best foundations ever. Great natural coverage and doesn't feel stuffy or thick. I love it!!
Revlon Lip Butter in "lollipop" is amazing. It's a beautify fuchsia color that I think is much more wearable and fun than a red lip and is really flattering on most (and it makes your teeth look whiter!)

Avon nailpolish in "Aqua Fantasy". I love Avon polishes, they have great coverage, smooth and the formula is nice and not so thick.... I think they are on sale right now for $2.99 too!

Got this face wash as a sample from cvs.com and I really like it. It is a gel face wash, so there is no foam, but it really cleans well and leaves my skin feeling fresh and not tight. perfect for sensitive skin!


I shared this before, but I got this perfume at Marshall's and I love it so much I bought 2. Fresh and slightly fruity (?!) I don't know, but its cheap and wonderful!


2 comments:

  1. I just bought the Loreal TrueMatch foundation. I really like it, but I think I was expecting it to be more blend friendly than it is. I'm going to search for the Revlon Photo Ready. I love the coverage of the Revlon Color Stay but it almost feels too matte on my skin now. Would you say the Photo Ready is a good summer foundation? I'm waiting for Mexico to receive the Lip Butters so I can go crazy! They look so yummy! I don't think The Body Shop can fail when it comes to smelly goods. That store reeks of the most delicious fruits. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true match is my other all time favorite!!! i use photo ready in the summer too:)

      Delete